Wednesday, October 31, 2012

How Smooth-ie!

It's no secret that I love smoothies! And, why wouldn't I? Smoothies are an easy, delicious way to get the nutrition that you need easily and quickly.
However, many prefer smoothies with milk or ice cream, and that's not an option for people like me with a dairy allergy!
I posted another recipe using almond milk, but I've since stumbled upon a recipe using another "milk" that won't cause my dairy allergy to present itself.
I found the original recipe via Pinterest, but I tweaked it a bit.
(Note that you can use any kind of coconut milk, I just prefer the following brand)

1/4 cup Thai Kitchen Lite Coconut Milk
1 banana, frozen
1/8 cup pineapple juice 
1 Tbsp. corn syrup

Blend together, pour into cup(s).
Should make enough to fill a 12 oz. glass or mug.


No comments:

Post a Comment