Thursday, December 13, 2012

An Astonishing Recipe!

When I use the word "astonishing" I don't mean that the recipe itself is astonishing... I mean that it's astonishing as to who made the recipe (it's actually very good, though).
And by who made the recipe I mean... Thomas. Yes, my own fiance Thomas, who couldn't boil water until earlier this year - I swear I'm not making that up!
Anyways, this delectable creation comes from the other night, when I was busy studying and not hungry enough to feed him, so he decided to take matters into his own hands. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm pretty sure that he was inspired by me! :)
It's gluten and dairy free, too!

Tom's Easy Honey-Mustard Chicken
8 oz. chicken breast
1 tbsp. yellow mustard
1 tbsp. honey
2 tsp. Italian seasoning (used Safeway brand)
pinch of salt and pepper
dash of rosemary

Heat oven to 350F.  Line baking sheet with tin foil.
Combine mustard, honey, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in small bowl thoroughly.
Place chicken breast on foil and coat with mustard mixture.
Cook for 10- 12 minutes, then flip breast over. Coat other side with remaining mustard mixture and cook for another 10 -12 minutes.

Enjoy!
(C)FrenchOnionSoupBlogCalgary

No comments:

Post a Comment