Friday, March 8, 2013

A Special Smoothie

I've been following Weight Watchers for awhile now and I'm proud to announce that I have lost almost 35 lbs to date! So exciting; due in part to Weight Watchers, but also very much so to my cooking for my allergies. As tough as living with gluten, dairy and seafood allergies has been, I believe that it can be very much attributed to my continual weight loss and also to me feeling better!
Anyways, I still do think of things in how many Weight Watchers PointsPlus they are, so making snacks has become a bit of a tedious chore... however, this smoothie is delicious, satiating, zero fat and zero Weight Watchers PointsPlus. And, of course, it's gluten and dairy free!
Warning: It will make you feel like you're somewhere tropical and may induce the itch to take a vacation!

Tropical Fiesta Zero Point Smoothie
1/4 cup frozen banana slices
1/4 cup diced watermelon pieces
1/4 cup diced pineapple pieces
1 1/2 cup water
1 tbsp. lime juice
2 tsp. vanilla extract

Blend all ingredients together in blender or in Magic Bullet cup until smooth. Add more water if need be.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment