Monday, March 11, 2013

Simple, Savoury Poultry!

Oh, how I love simple, quick, and easy meals! Especially with my fast-paced life; quick, easy, and homemade meals are hard to come by. However, below is a meal that embodies all of those desirable qualities and its gluten, dairy and seafood free!
I have portioned out this recipe: Tom and I rely on leftovers for lunches, so I have written this recipe with that in mind. I used coconut flour because it doesn't hold a large fat and carb content.

Simple, Quick and Easy Dinner
2 chicken or turkey breasts, cut in half
3 tbsp. coconut flour
1 tbsp. ground black pepper
2 tsp. sea salt (you can use table salt if you'd like, too)
1 tsp olive oil

Heat oil in nonstick stovetop pan over medium heat. Combine flour, pepper, and salt on flat or flat surface for coating. Coating pieces of chicken/turkey breasts in flour mixture and set in pan. Monitor the meat and flip when needed. Chicken should be a golden/brown colour and cooked through before you serve it!

Cut up dill pickles and red peppers as a side dish. Serve and Enjoy!

(C)FrenchOnionSoupBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment