Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"Mawigge.... " (Princess Bride)

Yay! Tom and I said "I do" on October 5th! It was the most exciting and memorable day of my life, filled with moments of love, laughter, and happy tears!
I have to apologize that I have been absent from the blogging world for the past few months; my only excuse is that planning a wedding is much like having a full-time job!
However, now that things have settled down, I can avert some of my focus to French Onion Soup Blog and bringing you the most cutting-edge and yummy gluten and dairy free recipes.
HUGE THANK YOU to my beautiful cousin Lara and her partner Kevin from BrightSide Weddings for their amazing DJing! The wedding was so much fun and we could not have done it without them! Check out their website here. Much love :)

The new Mr. and Mrs.!

No comments:

Post a Comment